Monday 31 December 2007

Guy Ripley

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHANA!
YAY! Shana!

People who've watched the Guy Ripley video, I just want to tell you something. Guy Ripley's the altered ego of Ryland from Cobra Starship. & Oh my! How I like his smile! His freaky, smile! (Eileen & Kaining thinks this way too!) It just makes you laugh! GUY RIPLEY!
Im watching this other video that features Guy Ripley ONLY. Omg, hes damn funny.


Guy Ripley's - I'll be your guy CD! Bloody hell! Its goddamn funny. (I would buy it if it isn't US$119.95! It comes with a sexy scented candle too)
"Delicious ... " Haha!

Going out to town with my mother later in the afternoon, since shes working half day today. Its New Years' Eve today!
Im really depressed lately and its caused by the Pre-School-Term Syndrome (Also known as the Post-Holiday Syndrome) I hate going back to school. Although I would want to see my friends & classmates ... Ah! Im depressed.
I hate how a classic guitar looks like. Lets compare.


Maybe Im showing favouritism, but my bass is definitely slimmer & the shape's better looking then a classic. OHWELL!

No comments: