Tuesday 11 December 2007

smelly hair

Someone asked me : Why are your blog entries always so short.
It will be short, because life's being extremely boring for me. Not to mention that my font size's goddamn small, and also I seriously cannot remember anything to put it down. Ah, sad.

Wash you hair, everyday, it's best to wash it 2 times a day. Like EW! Some girl's hair smell (BAD! AS IN STINKYY!) when I was taking the MRT home last night. It was horrible! (Whats more, its during the peak period, where everyone squeezes into the train and there isnt much space for me to move around.) POOO-EEYYY! What a terrible ordeal for me. I'd rather swap place and be killing dragons and cockroaches instead of standing there. Woah, it is that horrible. HORRIBLE, and so the moral of this experience : WASH YOU GODDAMN HAIR 2x A DAY, FOR BEST RESULTS.
Like ew, you will be the only one left standing if everyone faints in the train. (Alrighttt! Im exaggerating. & wow, Im finally remembering something!)

Im meeting Alison later to pass her my money for my skinnies. Ahh ... I think Im going broke soon. Whatsmore, Im meeting Yingsi & Yuhan later for manicure. Oh. (My uncle's wedding this Sunday! :D) Ha, I hope I've got enough money next week, so I can buy my gothic skirt. Yay, Yingsi wants to buy a piece herself, so I think we'll be going there together. (I have this shirt, and I dont know what skirt/pants to go with. Pathetic.)

I once read this news article, saying that "HO" is a slang for whore and those part-time Santa Claus cannot say "Ho" or they'll be fired. For me, I think its a tad bit weird. Santa always go HOHOHO, not HEEHEEHEE. Oh whatever. That's life, isn't it.


Oh, yes! Mayday plays for Halo 3. Cool? Hell, yes.

OH HELL, I haven't bought my goddamn textbooks.
My brother once said "******* looks like a Gorilla and ***** looks like a Chimpanzee" Hey, I get alittle offend!
And oh! I messaged Yingsi, saying I wanted to buy a Patrick softtoy. And the girl thinks that Im going to get this softtoy ...


Which is like ... NO! I want that fat starfish instead, not this. Anyway, I dont think they make idols softtoys. YEAYEA, I WANT THIS FAT STARFISH INSTEAD.

YAY! Patrick Star! Whoopee!

Jumping fruitflies, lizard-infested fishes.

No comments: