Saturday 8 December 2007

The (after) life of the camp

Back from the camp, alive and kicking. (The food wasnt that bad, except for the burger and the stone bed.) Frankly, I kind of enjoy camp, EXCEPT FOR THE STONE BED. But, oh-well ... since its my last year going for these Intensive Training Camp. Oh-my! I miss my bed! (You will too, if you're sleeping on cemented floor with no gradient, hard, flat and somehow powdery.) & Im having leg cramps from running too much, I guess. I'd better not stretch too much in case my muscle tear or something. (OUCH, muscles do tear, alright!)

Shana:(Holding her hand in a fist) I caught a moth. (Sounding calm, not freaked out by the moth)
Shana:(Releases hands) ARRRRRRGHHHHH!
I thinks Shana's hell cute.
Pink Goggles are such turn-offs. Retro's unsuitable for some, and it hell pathetic for her, isn't it? & some's attitude is hell bad.

Happy Belated Birthday to Yiting! (Adabelle scared the hell out of her when we played hide-and-seek)
I miss my seniors, and Im going out with Meigi, LanLan, Pauline, Xinyi, Yiting, Wendy on Monday! Whooping happiness, I tell you! I miss them loads, cause they never come back to visit us. Kind of sad, eh?

Irene says that Ashin of XinYueTuan's handsome, and I dont see why he is. (Maybe she just have weird taste, like what Yingsi said) GuaiShou's so much better.

Nope, I still don't think hes handsome.

Come to think of it, I've been studying for more than 10 years. Oh-my-god! We study for (around) 10 years before taking our O-levels? 10 years!? 10 year's LONG!!
I think I want to gain muscle weight. YES, muscles!

No comments: