Saturday 22 December 2007

DS LITE! GOD!

I borrowed this book "Life In The Fat Lane" from the library and the book's got a seriously cool storyline. Theres this girl, who won homecoming queen but her weight ballooned to 200+ pounds and her image-conscious friends left her & blahblah. I havent finished the book yet, but thats about the storyline. & I really like the storyline. Its so different.
Ah, I was blog-hopping when some I saw that some people release their handphone numbers on their blogs. Thats like ... so dangerous. They'll probably end up victims of ... Ok, whatever you think it is. & my computer's mad. Shoot it please. (My wireless's god-damn-it slow too)

Oh, Im aiming for a DS Lite (Since everyone's going for a PSP, lets be different!) I want to buy a white earphones too, since my iPod earpiece just peeled. Yes, the sides peeled. PEEL! I want a ... NINTENDO DS LITE!


White DS Lite.


Pink's not that bad, since it looks like some candy.


It has a red one? Woah! (Drools!) Damn it!

AHH, Im saving! Im saving! Ds Lite!
We still owe Felicia a birthday present & we have absoulutely have no idea what to buy for her. How about a pink tartan mini skirt? Sweet.

No comments: