Thursday 20 December 2007

Rudolph

Today! Its a rainy day. Its been raining since morning & its really cold too. Im watching this really weird Korean drama right now. & like OMG, I have nothing to blog about already. Oh, its really so boring. Hey, I've got the 881 DVD! Feel like watching it now, even though I think I will not be able to understand Hokkien, but theres the subtitles. Yea, I should do that right about now.

Pat's feet really smell. He stepped into a Herbal Prawn Pool & now his feet's smelling of Herbal Prawns. Like, its a tad bit gross. Argh, I'd better dump him into the washing machine for a spin.
In no position to be using the word Shopping. Maybe, EXTREME SHOPPING would be a more suitable word.

With his trademark red nose, Rudolph flew across the sky at high speed (& splattered all over the windows of houses. Ouch.)
Christmas's coming in a few days! & Im really looking forward to ... (The Sushi Platter) But oh, how I hate gift exchanges..

& I still dont know how to enter P!ATD Official Website.
I like this ... "Cartoon Violence - Not recommended for small children and big babies" I'm thinking of sending a HappyTreeFriends eCard to my friends. I could almost imagine the disgusted looks on their faces when the creatures explodes.

No comments: