Tuesday 18 December 2007

Wedding. :D

Eileen, Felicia & Shana's all in Malaysia for their music exchange. How I miss them.

Im think Im going to blog about my uncle's wedding. Yea, I think I should!
I woke up at around 7.30am on that day and I realise that my uncle's 'brothers' are already in the house, discussing the route to take to the bride's house. Ah, Im feeling kind of dumb cause everyone woke up bright and early that day ... (My brother's mad. He woke up at around 5am and took the chance to play Maple) Ok, so skip the boring parts ... When the bride & the groom reached, my brother went down to open the car door. Wait .. I've got a picture of that.


I added the bubble thought myself, I think he thinks this way too.

Then it was the ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... (OK! I dont know whats it called. The bride & the groom just serve tea to the elders and all.)


I'm not going to post all of these photos up, because theres nothing to see, really.

I cant remember what ... I think the bride & the groom went back to their house and its buffet time! WAHAHA. I decided to take this chance to pose with Pat.


Pat's really cute :D


Dad & Mum.


2nd Aunt & 2nd Uncle.

Ok, then its the wedding dinner at Furama Hotel. I've got no photo for that. (Actually, I have them, its just that Im lazy to edit and upload all.)

Im going out with Yingsi & Irene later. Goth Skirt-Shopping. & I wanna go out with my seniors again :D My grandmother's listening to 881's soundtrack. (Speechless) Someone send me this FOB song and I really like this line ...

Make them dance like we were shooting their feets.
(Bang! Bang!) "ARRRGGGH! Stop shooting! Im dancing, Im dancing!" Haha, what a situation to be in.

Patrick's really cute! Yea, Patrick's cute too.
Patrick's (Fat starfish) really cute! Yea, Patrick's (FOB vocalist) cute too!

No comments: