Tuesday 25 December 2007

Omen. Yea right

I dreamt that I was playing Treasure Hunt and the clue was "Find Dead Adrian". Well, I found it (In my dream; This is not a pun alright) and its a tombstone of a dead dog. Adrian's a dog in my dream. Shit, must be another omen (The "Christmas is here, school's reopening" omen) My dreams are getting ridiculous though.
Im intending to buy new album, so I can feed my iDog with new songs. (Its damn-it cool) It can act like a speaker, which amplifies my songs, I can play with it (Petting it etc) It's personality will change to the genre of songs you're listening ... Whenever I play Mayday's songs, it turns to rock. (& I always though that Mayday's songs are pop songs) Oh well!

I've received my cushiony bass bag : Its really thick from all those cushiness!
I want to buy iron-ons for some hands-on activites. How about making a "DAMN! You Rock!" cushion for Infatuation Overdrive people. Wait .. I havent got that much money. Oh, hell ...

& How could I forget this?
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
To everyone out there! World Peace!

No comments: