Monday 24 December 2007

dictionay : bloody ... adj

I actually dreamt that someone tried to burn my room down, just because I didn't talk to her. I know, this sounds like really (Ok, maybe extremely) stupid. (Who has normal dreams? Like how you define normal anyway) School's starting soon, so I could almost figure out why I have these dreams. Must be an omen. A really bad one to say it too.



A page off Korean Vogue Magazine. I think Asian skin models are god-damn-it cool. Its a refreshing change from the usual caucasian models. From Foto Decadent

I think I will edit my profile part alittle. Its way too draft like. I need to polish it alittle, even though I dont really feel like editing it now, I think I will change my profile someday. Oh, The Queen's English! (Im trying to use perfect english. I will not sucuumb to Singlish! Blame me for the occasional "damn" but that word's found in the dictionary too) I found somehting interesting in my dictionary. It teaches people how to use "bloody" as an adjective. Something like ... "Im BLOODY angry!" How interesting : I love the dictionary.

No comments: