Monday 10 December 2007

MARINA SQUARE

Marina Square. (Like I went there again, and again, and again, and again.) But this time, I went with my seniors: Meigi, Pauline, Wendy, Yiting, LanLan ... & of course my 2 buddies, Huikeng & Yingsi. Oh, what-the-hell! I bought my jacket & bag! Dont really feel like filling in the details, or else, this blog's going to be extremely boring. (Anyway, I couldnt really remember what I did and all) But, yea, I could remember buying loads of things! (I want that jewel studded Rolling Stones shirt. HELL!)
I met up with Mum at Ang Mo Kio to buy new bedsheets and curtains as my uncle's wedding is arriving soon. Got to make my room look real nice and all. I need to buy posters to cover those bald patches on my wall. Uh! I need it ASAP, but where can I get them? Hell! POSTERS. (Now I only have a DeathNote 2 movie poster on my wall. Crazy! I dont even have a MayDay one. Bloody hell! Where can I buy posters?!)
P/S: I seriously want NO bimbo/himbo groups' posters all over my wall. They suck.

My uncle's going to buy me a new bass bag, as mine kind of feels like tissue paper (Sounds like paper too). Serious! Just ask Eileen/YingSi/Irene. They know best. & yea, I want those bag with cushion. Ha, it'll be better if he can buy me those that is for flight usage. You know, those hard boxes. (Those are really ugly, but it has better protection against knock and all. Not to mention that its also really heavy.)
Im greedy. Like which human isn't, with all these temptation, like Laptop, MP3, Food, Handphones, PSP. Ha!

No comments: