Sunday 23 December 2007

MADNESS

I just watched "National Treasure : Book Of Secrets" Its an action flick, and I always watch action flicks with my family. My family just hates Family Movies, because they thinks its lame. (Well, I think Family Movies' are kind of lame too, but for the entertainment ... yea, I watch them with friends) Ok, National Treasure's not bad, I kind of like the plot, but have absoulutely no idea why they can find the Golden City within such a short period of time. I want to watch CJ7 buy Stephen Chow, I bet it'll be reallyreally funny.

Enough of it, I hope you'll take time to watch these videos. I really like them alot. The first is by P!ATD, I really like this song. "I write Sins, Not Tragedies." Beware though, some of the people acting in the video are really scary looking. LOL. They have white faces with somehow reminds me of a mime.


"Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?!"

The second one by FOB, for the first time, I think Andy's pretty cute (But I really hate his chin stud) I heard this song way before I knew who the hell was FOB, I think it will trigger your memory too. A little less sixteen candles, a little more "Touch Me". Its about vampires, so remember to plug in your earpiece before watching this one, lots of roaring involved. I wouldn't want to be a vampire, I love garlic like way too much. (I know ... stinky breath and all, but its really good!)


"I set my clocks early, cause I know Im always late"

I was thinking of changing my hotmail account, like one that will last me for a lifetime without thinking "WHY THE HELL DID I CHOOSE THIS NAME IN THE FIRST PLACE!?" Hell, my leg's numb.
"You got the whole world in your hands ... " LALALA~

No comments: