Friday 28 December 2007

P!ATD skin : Missing something.

Oh bloody hell, I finished my P!ATD skin, but I somehow feel that something's wrong and something's definitely missing. The worst thing : I dont know whats missing! Oh hell, it looked so nice when I viewed it in Photoshop. Shit. Forget it, I think I'll ask Eileen when she online. I sliced the image too. I dont want people to steal my images, its alot of hardwork if you dont know. Its a few hundred layers on Photoshop, not 10! FEW HUNDRED! Your fingers + toes arent even enough to count the number of layers I used!

BLOODY HELL.
Im in a stinking mood now.

The weather's really getting on to me. I hate the goddman weather. I wish it'd just snow. (If it really did in Singapore, I think the Earth's going to die or something) Bloody weather. I just want it to rain alright. Sickening.
Now my brother's telling me he wants to learn the drums. How about sound-proofing your room first, kid? Sound-proofing's really expensive, I intend to soundproof my room : If I had the money. Moneymoneymoney. What a materialistic world. How realistic.

My back's goddman pain from all the sitting (Well, you dont expet me to stand while vexelling right?) Ouch, I need a walk. Yea, I love my bass.

No comments: