Wednesday 12 December 2007

4 cults of fashion

Its really cool to know that I'll be getting my purple skinnies on Saturday. (Hell, cause Im having a wardrobe malfunction at this time. Im lacking of clothes) Wait ... why did I buy purple skinnies in the first place? Uhhh ....
I found this scan of the 4 cults of Fashion at Foto Decadent. & I really like them alot. I think Mod's rather cute.



Punk. Cool or what!


Mod. Its kind of nice! (Reminds you of Beatles?)


Goth, looks alittle scary with the white faces, but stop staring at the face, cause the clothes' rather nice.


Rave! Its hell colourful.

I found this photo of a rocker playing an electric guitar. Looks all cool & all, but sadly hes wearing bermudas (Whaaaaaaaaaat?!?) What a turn-off. I aint going to post the picture here.
I've been thinking. Girl bands cant play till we'r e 80 year old grannies but guy bands seemed to be able to do that. Hell, think about it. There are still old ah peks who play for concerts and all. Why is this happening? Sexism, gender discrimination, kind of sad huh? (What can old girls wear, if they want to jam at a concert? Cool, I'll think about it and probably draw it out.) Long live, girl bands.

Broke for this week, sad. Its only Wednesday and I have no more $ left. (Well since Im going shopping with my mother on Friday, I dont think I'll have to pay for anything.) Ha! & I think I need to learn to love to wait. (Im always waiting. Thats sad.) Oh, and I feel like going out with Felicia, Shana, Eileen etc next week, probably when they come back from Malaysia. AH, I'll miss them. (I already miss talking to Shana, you know, some things that people cannot know, I'll go to her)

IM HELL FED-UP WITH THAT RETRO AH-GO-GO. BAD ATTITUDE KILLS ALL.
To think the other one's just as bad. How sad are our lives? Extremely. What have we done to deserve these 'CUTE PEOPLE' with us? Oh, how cute!

No comments: