Friday 21 December 2007

BUGIS WITH SHANA & EILEEN

Met up with Shana & Eileen today for our Literature assignment. After eating our lunch at Jurong Entertainment Centre, we headed for the National Library at Bugis. To tell you, the library's really big, but most of the storeys are dedicated to "Reference Only" (You can read, but you cant loan them) so the book that could be borrowed at B1, was kind of limited. I mean, B1 was huge too, but I somehow think Jurong Regional Library's way better. Oh well, thats just my opinion.

After hogging much at the library, we decided to take a walk at Bugis Junction. I could only remember us walking at BHG for around 2 times, posing with the items there. Yes, I remember! We took neoprints! Its been ages since I've taken Neoprints! & now, Im waiting for Eileen to decipher the Chinese words which is causing an obstacle for her to send to pictures to the computer.

My mother bought an ironing board not too long ago. I mean, look at the English translation. "Wooden Plank To Burn The Dress" Like wow, so my dress will be burnt if I use this ironing board? Horrid English. Anyway, nobody irons dresses.

Someone stole my canvas shoes, and I need new ones, or my heels will bound to kill my feet one day. How stupid is it to steal other people's shoes, even if they're having financial problems, stealing's still not right. Ah, I can recognise my shoes anywhere, and I think I'll embarass the person if I see him / her wearing my shoes. "HEY! THATS MY SHOE! SOMEONE STOLE IT FROM OUSIDE MY HOUSE NOT LONG AGO!" How embarassing it is going to be. (For that person, not me)
Shana told me about a balding man wearing a "Punks Not Dead" shirt, & its making me hysterical. I mean, dont you find it hilarious? Balding man! Of all people.

No comments: