Wednesday 26 December 2007

Asshole.

My brother's being an extreme asshole. He keeps bugging me to help him buy a Maple Prepaid Card, when Im using the computer. (If you want it so much, get it yourself, or wait till I FEEL LIKE walking over to the minimart) What an asshole. & to think he blames me that Maple's having a cashshop update. Hello, kiddo : Im not a GM. Pathetic Worm.

My face's feeling really itchy now, & I think its the facial cleanser's fault. Its probably too strong for me, thus causing dryness. I've changed my hotmail account too (if you havent notice) I could not stand the double 'i' thing any longer, so I asked Eileen for opinions and she's really weird. She suggested ... eliz.lovescereal ; ragsforhair . Well, Eileen, you can get the ragsforhair account if you like it, cause it reminds me of some doll made out of old clothes. I settled with ...
CerealIceBlend@hotmail.com


I wanted me to look like I was playing my bass, but I was posing for it all the time. My hair's in a total mess cause I was sitting infront of a fan. Vintage Sunburst.


So you know what I mean by Vintage Sunburst now?


My chair's not for sitting, rather, its for putting all my items. My room's really messy.

I god-damn-it hate ... OH WELL! What can I do with them anyway.
Adabelle passed this quiz on to me. I guess I'd better do it. (I havent done quizzes in a long-long time)

List th top five present you wish for :
1. Infatuation Overdrive to make it BIG.
2. I want $
3. I want a pet Rock.
4. (Scratches Head)
5. I want Goth.

1. The people (Actually its a person) who tag you are (is): Adabelle ...
2. Friend? What else? Stranger?
3. Your first impression on her is: Bad Girl. But if you know her, shes really mad & all.
4. Most memorable thing she has done for you is: Too many.
5. Most memorable words she've said: "Eh, You know hor ..."
6. If she become your lover , you will: Im not a homosexual / bisexual.
7. If she become your lover , she will have to improve on: See 6.
8. If she becomes your enemy, the reason will be: This is highly impossible
9. Most desired thing you wanna do for her: Get rid of Ah-go-go for her.
10. Your impression of her is: Nice junior, nice friend

Pass this quiz to 10 other people to know how they feel about you:
1. Eileen
2. Shana
3. Felicia
4. Irene
5. Amethyst
6. Adabelle
7. Yiting
8. Debbie
9. Patrick Star (FAT starfish)
10. Spongebob
(Guys, you dont have to do this, alright!)

Who is 6 having a relationship with? Im not sure.
Is 9 a female or male? Male. Hes fat too.
If 7 and 10 are together , will it be a good thing? No, Yiting will be bombarded with retarded questions
What's 2 studying about? Piano Scores
When was the last time u chat with 3? VERY LONG AGO! I miss Felicia
What kinda music band does 8 likes? Techno songs!
Do 1 have any siblings? Her mad brother.
Would you woo 3? Maybe if Im homosexual, I'd find her attractively man.
How about 7? Too cute for me.
Is 4 single? No, she has many husbands.
What is the surname of 5? Ng. Manager Ng.
What is the name of 10 ? Spongebob Squarepants.
What is the hobby of 4? Talking about shopping.
Does 5 n 9 get along well? Well, of course! Amethyst loves Patrick too!
Where's 2 studying at? Swiss Cottage Secondary
Where is 9 staying now? Under his rock.
What colour does 4 like? Lime Green, if Im not wrong.
Are 5 and 1 best friend? Of course! Amethyst's our band manager! (She rocks!)
Does 7 like 2? I Yiting'll like Shana. She's cute too.
Does 1 have any pets at home? Pet souls, probably. Her hamsters died.

Im working on this 1000 layer blogskin again! (No way am I submitting it to Blogskins.com! Im intending to use it myself) I think I'll stick to P!ATD, or should I change?

No comments: