Saturday 1 December 2007

daughtry cd, received!

Its of a blood-shot red. Woah.
Seniors came back to CO today :D I seriously goddamn miss them. Hell, they rock my world.

My mother has decided not to wrap my Christmas present (Daughtry CD) since its going to be so dumb and stupid if she wraps it and gives it to me only during Christmas. Listening to "What I Want" right now. They kind of remind me of Linkin Park. (I told someone about Daughtry and the person went "Oh ya, I know. The botak one right?" It left me seriously speechless. Forgot who it was though.)


HOHO, my Christmas Present.

We're girls & we jam. Hell, I love Infatuation Overdrive. (We're alittle dead lately though)
Yiting: 没有!明天要去那里比较重要!
Adabelle: 没有!明天要穿什么比较重要!

My 2 juniors are effing cute.
WANG LEE HOM! Handsome!! & I'll be going to his concert tomorrow with Adabelle, Yiting & YingSi!
I love my life.

No comments: