Sunday 9 December 2007

The Golden Compass

The Golden Compass. The movie just ended abruptly, (I think its a trilogy) even though I really liked the Polar Bears. Nicole Kidman's oh-so-stunning too. The plot's nice, but too much information were like thrown at our faces and I couldn't really grasp whats going on in the movie. The animation's really great though! Polar Bears! Oh, I really want to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks.


Oh-so-stunning.

Alvin and the Chipmunks. OMG, I like the one in the green sweater. I want to watch this show. They're really cute.

Alright, back to me ... Im having the runs and Im feeling HORRIBLE! Ouch, my stomach's somehow rumbling like an on-coming earthquake & I really feel like vomiting. But, yay! Going out with my seniors tomorrow, and Im probably going for a manicure with Yingsi on Tuesday.

Salmonella. What a nice name for a bacteria.

No comments: