Sunday 30 December 2007

chuck taylors

Firstly, I would like to wish Shana :
HAPPY (1 day earlier though) BIRTHDAY!
This is done so if I dont get the chance to blog tomorrow.

My printer's really sucky. It wriggles, and quivers in the most disturbing way. It squeaks when it prints something. I think I need a new printer ... A freaking Laser Printer! Moneymoneymoney. Money again. I aint got any money.
Im saving for a pair of Chuck Taylors since some idiot stole my 1 and only beloved canvas shoes. My mother's definitely not buying Chuck Taylors for me, since she says "What?!?! Converse shoes are $59.90!" Oh well, I'll just have to depend on myself. Savesavesave! (Does this remind you of the Shop N' Save advertisement?)

I've just finished drinking Watermelon Ice Blend & I think Im gonna puke. (Its sweet & its artificial flavouring's goddamn disgusting) 1st mouth ... WOW, nice ... 2nd mouth ... Not bad ... 3rd mouth ... Spare me from agony please.
Im going out for dinner. Shitty. Must be some weird looking foodcourt again. (Lucky me ... Im not a picky eater. I just dont eat anchovies)


Ryan Ross's really cute :D

The Academy Is rocks. Watch one of these.


Guy Ripley's face's goddamn funny. & His accent ...

No comments: