Saturday 15 December 2007

TMR'S THE BIG DAY

Tomorrow is my uncle's big day :D & the bride's coming over to my house early in the morning. Ah, my room is in a hell mess! I need to pack it up and try to stuff my bass somewhere in my wardrobe, but where!? I know my wardrobe's really sucky and malfunctioning, I dont know why it always seems so full. I think its because of the blankets. Must be it.
My mother & grandmother went for their manicure & pedicure for my uncle's big day tomorrow, but Im stuck at home (mainly because I went to have my manicure done with Yingsi already) My mother's making me go to town with her later in the afternoon again, because she has some Chirstmas shopping to do. Argh, but at least it better than staying at home. Happy! Because I've got my heels, shirts and a jacket.

& theres still Mr Yeo's concert today. It seems that not many people are going for it. Ah, I think I should be going, but my mum's making me go Marks & Spencer with her ...
My mother's got a Facebook account. Horrible! I dont even have one.


Argh, just being random ...

Rip ... Like you dont know, but know something ... I know.
I want to go goth skirt-shopping with Yingsi.

I've got this super cute Patrick ink stamp. How I love it!
(In case you were wondering, it is Patrick Star, the fat starfish.)

No comments: