Thursday 13 December 2007

Its really random

Because Google-ing sounds better than Yahoo-ing.
Whenever I listen to "You're crashing but you're no wave" by FOB, I get a stomachache. (Arh, I dont know how to spell) Its terrible & to think my mum says its good. WTH? But I kind of like the song! & so whenever I want to listen to it, I'll have to get ready to go to the toilet?
"The DA is dressed through the nines ...... " OUCH! (Runs to the toilet)

I was watching the SEA games with my brother ... & I realised my brother cant differenciate (is this how I spell) between a man and a woman. Pathetic worm.
Brian: How do I know if the person whos diving is a guy of a girl?
Elizabeth: AIYOHH! The men wear only the triangular swimming trunks and the women would wear the swimsuit.
Brian: WOAH! I thought that one's a man! (Points to TV)
If you would say weird, my brother's DEFINETELY weirder. He cannot even tell a man and a woman apart!

AH, meeting LanLan later to lend her my ZhongRuan. She says she wants to enter AJC through ... Direct Admission (Is that it?) Yea, so she needs to go for an audition. Kind of cool eh? Going to a school through you CCA. (Frankly, Im kind of lazy to walk over, and she called me at 11.21pm last night! Woke me up ... )
My brother's forcing me to watch HappyTreeFriends with him & hes found FOB in them.


What, this is getting alittle creepy.

UHH, actually I think Im immune to HTF's goryness already :/ But ouch, popping eyes does looks painful. And the HTF squeaks! Argh!
OMFG, Im watching this disgusting show where there is this man dressed up as a woman ... and he flirting with another ... man. Why do they even make shows like this? (Yeayea, I know its funny, but its a tad bit disgusting)
Eileen's found out about my "random SMS" secret. Whoops! Shh ...
Lip rings ... Oh-so-beautiful. (I need to post more personal pictures. ARH!)
Comment on my new skin? PUFFY

No comments: