Wednesday 19 December 2007

Patrick-fied.

I think Felicia & guys are coming back tonight. Or did I calculate the dates wrongly ...

I bought my Goth skirt with Yingsi & Irene yesterday. & I think its kind of stupid to post the clothes I've bought on my blog, whatsmore, Im too lazy to do these kind of things. Oh, I've bought another Patrick softtoy, this time, its a smaller one which I can hang on my handphone. I love Pat! Im going Patrick-fied! Long live, Patrick!
Something's wrong with Blogger? The windows opening blogger sites were all closed. Crap.

Frankly, I've got quite nothing to blog about now. My brother's collecting his result on his future school's later at 11am. Its currently 10.15am when Im blogging this. Check, I hope he gets into a nice school with not much gangsters. I definitely do not want my brother to become an Ah Beng.

What a wonderful caricature of intimacy.
Whoo, P!ATD ...

Uh, can someone tell me how do I enter the P!ATD Official Site?
I was telling my mother about my dream to study overseas, but it seems that shes not very keen on it. Ah, my poor crushed, shattered, broken, squashed, exploded, blown away, stepped, stomped dream.

No comments: