Tuesday 1 January 2008

2008! crap.

Happy New Year! Here comes 2008!
I said as I step to 2008 with a heavy heart. That word "Happy" is a contradiction.

I really hate the coming of the school term, its getting all over my nerves. Whats more, I still have lots of shoppping I havent done. I need a pair of Chuck Taylors! Its the basic thing that everyone should have on their shoe racks. I need a jacket, hats & bottoms. I need them before Chinese New Year. & I would like to buy Cobra Starship's album : Viva La Cobra. (I aint waiting till the after of CNY, because I want it like ... now!) Sadly though ... Im totally broke. I have no money for anything.

I have nothing to blog about, BUT ... my resolutions
New Year Resolution :
1) Get some goddamn nice results for my O Levels. (This aint sarcastic, please)
2) I can hopefully get motivated to study. Oh my. This IS important.
3) Hope that Mayday / P!ATD / TAI / Cobra Starship / FOB dont come to Singapore this year. My mum won't let me out for concerts.
4) GET MY GODDAMN CHUCK TAYLORS. !@#$
5) Exercise more : Keep fit, baby!

I end off with showing you ...


Ryan & Brendon. Brendon's super cute with glasses!

No comments: