Friday 18 January 2008

Dreamt of YingSi

Hotmail is such a slow website. It does not allow me to attach my file, alright, I'll type it out, but does it need to take like 1 hour to send 1MB of information to the other party? This is ridiculous. I hate waiting, and whats more, its just make my whole computer lags like a snail (Probably Slower) Bloody hell, I hope they'll improvise on the site. Now I dare not even use it to send my essay to Mrs. Wong, for fear of making my whole computer lags again.
Yingsi want to buy a white tube dress for CNY, and I think I've dreamt of her wearing it before with a golden sash on the waist. My dreams of her are all like ... premonitions. Scary.

I saw an Amy Winehouse lookalike when I went to buy my Chuck Taylors just now. Her lips chin and face all are so goddamn-it alike. WOW, its only that the woman did not have the bee-hive hairdo.

Amy Winehouse. The before hairdo.


The after hairdo. Blonde.
Say NO to drugs, because you'll age like ... really fast. Imagine wrinkles, and those black spots.
Source : Splash News
Falling apart and one's getting depression really soon.
I have mood swings & I hope it doesn't affect anyone.
I need a haircut (Says in an opera-singer kind of voice)

No comments: