Monday 21 January 2008

Bored, what else

Like god-damn bored nowadays. I've finished my homework and I think I'll study for tomorrow's Physics test later. Mr Lim showed us a funny video today again and the whole class laughed our heads off. Actually, it wasn't meant to be funny, but the way the video was shown, and how they describe Electricity, it just ended up being somehow funny.

I need a change of hairstyle. I need to cut my hair.


I was bored but I find it pretty fun. (Its lousy-ly photoshopped on) ANYWAY, this is so much MORE interesting than seeing people cam-whore right? Right-on!
Scroll down to see Jack Black's muscles.


It looks kind of real, doesn't it? (I swear, I did not photoshop this. He IS wearing that shirt)
Source : Splash News


Taken after the Eclipse play. I zapped both Felicia and Debbie. WAHAHA! Im wearing a Japanese Soup bowl on my head & I look dumb with that shocked look. Felicia looks cute and Debbie's holding a ...
Source : Germaine's Blog


CO Poster, all ready, unless the information needs to be changed. A3-sized.

Boring, boring, boring. I was blog-hopping and I read repeated things. Though that they rip off the skin only, who knew they'd love ripping off posts too. Oh-well, I have no idea what to wear for Sunday's play. "Above Us Only Sky" and it at the Esplanade so I've got to wear something more formal, in case they decide to turn me away. Of course you don't wear slippers to watch a play!

No comments: