Friday 11 January 2008

Contradiction VS Irony

Contradiction VS Irony. (You dont see the difference, because I don't too) Both words mean the same thing and can be used interchangeably (Or so I thought it can : Dont correct me if Im wrong, please!) Take this for an example. Someone rip off something off someone's blog and put something like "Be Original" or "I hate Rippers" on their blogs. Oh-how original for them! I dont understand it. They hate it when people rips things off, but they themselves do it every alternate day. WOW, oh-so-original! (Im sarcastic & I like it)

Enough of it ... Shana & I have thought of what to wear for the Eclipse play, and we're reallyreally excited about it! Im really broke these few weeks too, but I need a hat AS-SOON-AS-POSSIBLE! Oh, and Shana taught me how to write a song, and Im really excited to use the new technique to write a radio-friendly song! (I hate lyrics that are shallow and I like lyrics that require people to read in-between the lines. Its so much cooler!)

I want to change my hairstyle ASAP, and I've drawn a few kind of hairstyles I would like to change to. I hope it suits me : My personality and my style. Some people just like to follow the "trend" and things like "Does It Suit Me?" never-ever crossed their little minds. They just want to look like the person they saw & hopefully be as pretty cool as them. But they don't know everyone brings out different kind of feelings to others. They THOUGHT everyone's on the same level of prettiness as long as they look the same. Well, Im telling you people whos reading this now : NO! It doesnt.
ARRGH! My black pants was half unzipped and I hope nobody sees anything. !#$%-ing embarassing! Bloody Hell.
This post's mostly about ranting and speaking sarcatically to others. Ouch, you hurt! But ... I'm tuning my bass.

No comments: