Saturday 12 January 2008

FAKE.

Bloody hell funny! I tricked Eileen into receiving this CO song whereby I changed the title of the song to "JJ - New Song (I dunno the name)" I lied to her, saying that its LinJunJie's new song, but actually its Xuan Zi Wu Qu. Bloody funny! Im laughing really hard although Eileen's cursing me right now. God-damn-it funny!

I went to Queensway Shopping Center with Eileen & Shana just now to check out the prices of the Class-Tee as well as our Band T-Shirt. Ordering in bulk's cheaper (Min. 20) YAY! Band T-Shirt! White with gold prints! I was browsing through some overseas magazine when I came across this picture showing Britney Spears with a pair of glasses, sticker not-removed. Finding the picture online now. (Looked for 1/2 an hour!) & I COULDN'T FIND IT! But whatever.

Going to make some changes to my skin. HTML-code wise.
Eileen's weird. I told her I can finish a big bag of HoneyStars in a week and her reaction was : "Interesting! Very interesting indeed." I dont find anything interesting. By-the-way, some people are really god-damn-it weird. They cut their wrists and show it to the whole world. Oh-well, it really beats the purpose of cutting the wrist, if you think about it (Im not suggesting that wrist-cutting's good, but it seemed though, these people cut for the attention. Ouch, painful!)

I think Im really random. Reading Splash News Online now. Really interesting!


Unshaven & Dirty-Looking.
Source : Splash News

No comments: