Saturday 5 January 2008

Class Tee, Band T-Shirt

I think Im addicted to talking with Shana at Lot 1. Its really becoming of a necessity. We really talk about everything in the world, from Clothes, Fashion Sense to guys in meat costumes and pink hair. The hot topic now is our Band T-Shirt (Infatuation Overdrive) which makes us (mainly Shana & I) all jittery and excited.
I've not finished designing the Class-Tee, since I havent got the perfect quote. I really like Rachel's "4E3, My Anti-Drug" though. Maybe I'll use that and pair it up with a picture. Now the colour of the Tee's giving me problems. I think I'll use white though because Black'll age really fast. Long live, 4e3. The Un-(Air)-Conditioned Us. I'd better finish the design by this coming Saturday, since Shana has said she'll want to go down to Queensway / Queenstown (Whatever Queen it is) with me. I'll ask about the price first.Looking for inspiration now.

I want to create a Deviantart acc, but my IP address's being banned at the moment. What crap, I didn't even harass any user in Deviantart using my IP address. (Not that I harass anyone anyway) Just got to wait till the ban's over.
UN-(AIR)-CONDITIONED US.
Not that we want to rebel : But wheres the 'supposing fairness'

We lost our air-conditioned classroom, and I think its nothing happy for others to gloat over. If that's funny, whats Guy Ripley?

No comments: