Wednesday 2 January 2008

Chem & Physics

Not bad. I kind of like the place where Im situated at in class now. I could even concentrate on both Chemistry & Physics lessons, the 2 lesson which kills my classmates one-by-one silently. The Air-Conditioned might also be one of the reasons why I dont feel restless so easily. Oh-my-god! I love the air-conditioned room! We could lose the priviledge to be in an air-conditioned classroom as there are 9 graduating classes this year & only 6 air-con classrooms to go around. Oh dear, I hope my class gets the COOL room!

Im making everyone who visits my blog watch the Guy Ripley video. Its so goddamn funny! GUY IS SO DAMN FUNNY!
I really want to watch Alien VS Predator 2. Its rated NC16. Damn it, I wish I was born in the month of January so I can watch it now. Bloody hell! AVP is really cool! Alien VS Predator. Im now playing a game in its Official Website. Oh crap, my character (Predalien or something its called ... ) died. Aliens drool alot, eh? I like Predator more, because its seems so much more sophisticated.

Im watching alot of videos online now! Theres one which interviews Ryan & Brendon! OOHH! Brendon's trying to blow out a fake candle. Oh-my-god! HES SO CUTE.
My brother's friend is real weird. He did not want to study Normal Stream as he does not want to spend money on bus fares! OH-MY? Well, I'd say that studying in normal stream will probably cost you lesser money BECAUSE ... Secondary School students uses concession ticket, so its just 45cents for every bus / train trip. But, paying for bus fare's just a small part of life. Studying's more important! (Although I really hate it)
How GREAT! My television's going bonkers. The screen's alittle yellow. Freaky. I want a HD Plasma Flatscreen TV thats 45 inch! Spell expensive.

No comments: