Thursday 17 January 2008

FEDORAAAA!

I dread going the god-damned feeling. I don't know how I should be feeling. Oh, Im ranting again.
I've posted in my previous entry that I want to buy a fedora. Oh my! I googled for Fedora, and these are the few beautiful ones I've found. Oh-my! This is madness. I can't wait to get it.


I know posting this image might cause some people to "WOW, nice hat, I want to buy it too" and what-the-shit, but if they cant bring out the look, its considered failure. Ouch, Im mean.
Source : Moon Costumes
Its caption is ... "Pinstripe Fedora Hat--A must for every gangster. One size fits most women." Gangster? Wow, I thought I was worn on highend fashion shows. Celebrities spot Fedoras too.


Paris Hilton.
Source : Splash News


Fergie with a Fedora. Hmm ... Fergie-licious.
Source : Gossip Word


How'd about Indiana Jones, our favourite adventurer? (Getting ridiculous)
Source : Screen Head

I can't wait to get it. Shall get a black one, I think.
Someone's eating Ferrero Roche's and not sharing with me.

No comments: