Tuesday 8 January 2008

Random Day.

Just a sudden surge of extreme sadness. I have mood swings.
Today Mr Lim the Physics Man showed us some Physics video clips & some experiment that made our class burst out in applause. It was supposed to be really sarcastic but ... (Well, you should know) Assembly wasn't really boring and its the 1st time Mr Liew / Liu had his first assembly talk with us. (Irene kept kicking my ass during assembly) Actually, I kind of like Mr. Liu except for the fact that he changed our classrooms, but otherwise though, I find him quite nice. Going for a play next Saturday & the Sunday After next week. I've always liked watching plays.

Going to lots of places! Im going to Queensway & Singapore Poly Open House with Shana, Eileen, Irene (& Felicia?) this Saturday and going to town with seniors for New Year shopping. Oh my, Oh my. Im really broke this week. (I lost Beloved Eileen's Sims 2 and had to replace it for her. It costs me $56.90 : I lost an arm & leg paying for that) OOH, IM EXCITED ABOUT OUR BAND TEE-SHIRT. Rock On, Infatuatees.
Everyone love Infatuation Overdrive.
"You Know You Love Us"

You don't know a person when you're looking at him / her. You know a person when you understand him / her.
This is getting really boring ... Im hungry.


OH MY OH MY. PANIC! I LOVE PANIC! (Not to mention I always Panic! too)

No comments: