Sunday 13 January 2008

Icons.

Shana told me being organised for Sec 4's really important, so she made me buy 8 files. 1 for each subject. Im broke and I want to buy a fedora for the Eclipse play. Plus : I need to pay for the Class-Tee, Band T-Shirt and my jacket. I really hope my mother'll being willing to buy either the fedora / the jacket for me. Oh bloody hell! Im broke.

Im bored and I spent the day making icon for my LiveJournal Account. Making icons seems so easy, but it isn't. The images taken from the net are usually not of the right lighting to make into a beautiful icon, so I had to make lots of changes the the contrast as well as the lighting part. 2 icon Im currently using for my LiveJournal.


Brendon Urie of Panic! At The Disco.


Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy.

Kindly NOT rip my icon. I did not give you the permission to use it.
Something ripped someone of some other thing's blog. I want to watch AVP2, but I can't. I want a DS Lite and a Wii too! WHEE! (Pun intended)

No comments: