Sunday 20 January 2008

RECYCLING LOGOS swimming in my head

Im stuck. Doing a boring thing for class tee right now. I need to repeat the whole process for 36 bloody times (Including Miss Ma's and Mdm Zainab's shirts, so its 36) I found the recycling logo and Im changing the number inside for 36 times. The whole process's really boring. It goes like changing the number inside the logo and saving it.


Saving the damned logo. Still at number 10 only.


After that, I'll insert the picture of the logo onto Microsoft Word and print them out.
Im leaking the design of my Class-Tee onto the net. GASP! Ha, nothing special though, because the unique one's not up and Im not intending to upload it. Oh-god, the picture of recycling logos are swimming in my head now. Oh yuck.
I helped my brother did his Art homework (alittle) and I made him use the pictures of iPods on it. Haha, dreaming of iPod nowadays. Speaking of dreams, I dreamt someone died, but I couldn't remember who.

YAY, I finished doing the logos and the time now is ... 11:50PM
A Nintendo DS Lite is around S$300 - S$400. Oh-dear, either I've got to save up or I'll use my Chinese New Year Red Packet money.
Yuhan: We're doing a survey (I couldn't remember the whole chunk) Whats is your name?
Elizabeth: Uh ... Ryan Ross.
Yuhan: Hi, Mr. Ross, wha ...
Elizabeth: Wait. Im a girl.
Yuhan: Huh? But Ryan is a guy's name.
Elizabeth: My mother gave it to me as a girl's name ...
After that, she proceed to ask about my favourite doughnut flavour and I replied "Vanilla-Deodorant Flavour" Since shes's PRANK CALLING ME anyway ... Tsk! I could hear her laughing, whatsmore, she called my using her handphone.

No comments: