Wednesday 23 January 2008

Random things to talk about today.

As I laugh at your pathetic attempt to make a sarcastic joke.
There was this guy, who’s pretty hot, I guess. A girl left a comment on his profile saying “I’m hot.” The guy who didn’t give a goddamn about the hot thing, scolded her instead. “I don’t bloody care if you’re hot” Wow, the guy’s pretty cool, ain’t it?

I need a haircut badly. It’s like … Whooping thick or something. No, actually, its getting alittle out of shape. My hair stands up at the weirdest places when I wake up in the morning. Freaky.

Our remedial slots have changed dramatically, instead of the 1.5 hours; it has been reduced to 1 hour for each subject. I hope this plan works better then last year’s remedial sessions. This year’s remedial sessions aren’t so intense too.
Adding trauma to my pathetic little life. I‘m reading Omen and I’m alittle traumatised by it. Shouldn’t have read it in the first place, but! After finishing the book, I feel like watching to movie. Oh-my! Stop this, Elizabeth.

Aqil: How’s life?
Elizabeth: Ryan Ross!

My Lovely Emo. He just doesn’t want the razor.

No comments: