Tuesday 29 January 2008

Shut me up and bleed me dry

"I was the light from the lamp on the floor.
And only as bright as you wanted me to be."

Yea ... you'd only realise its existence after you experience darkness.

"Turn off the light on my way out the door"

Because you'd dig up other's flaws when you know each other. Know.
I don't know whats come to me I'm ranting more than usual. I feel like this big loser now. I'm feel like vomiting almost the whole day I spent in school. Emotive. What else? But there's also the funny part. Things ain't that bad throughout the whole day.

Martin tried to do some dumb "Magic Trick" with a pumpkin stress ball and the worse part was that the trick's so-damn dumb. He tried to make the Pumpkin disappear. Then during ... Huzaifah tried to spray deodorant on ... 4E3's funny overall, I can say.



Yot got to admit that William Beckett's got the charm.
Source : Flickr.com

You'll shut me up and bleed me dry.
Im pretty fed-up.

No comments: