Friday 25 January 2008

Its nothingness pt. 2

It was really fun sending out Chinese Orchestra music to all of my friends, especially since I changed the title of the songs to something like "My Chemical Romance - New Song (Untitled)" Jesse was the funniest though because he said he had never heard anything like that before and he would never-ever accept any more songs from me again. Sorry, buddy! Couldn't help it, because I know you haven't heard any of this genre of songs in you whole life before.

Spent time talking to Shana about prisoners and orange jumpsuits. We're really random, I wonder how do we communicate to each other all the time. I find it alittle shocking we can understand each other. At least its better than talking to my brother. He's always talking about Basketball 24/7 and the worse part : I don't know what-the-hell he's talking about. How wonderful.

They say I'm morbid, just because I read Omen. Whats wrong? Its a pretty nice book, if you can get over things easily.

The Omen movie in 2006. (Yea, longggggg ago!)
Source : Yahoo! Singapore

Sunday - 'Above Us Only Sky' play. Kind of looking forward to it. I heard its nice.

No comments: