Tuesday 22 January 2008

Dedications

I want to make a dedication.
I was scrolling down my blog post and I saw a picture of Pete Wentz, you might / might not see it when you're reading this post, but I'm sure Eileen knows. I ought to cheer her alittle, since she kind of pissed (With the Ripping thing) Plus, Hilary scratched her arm, so shes feeling kind of cranky.


The picture is dedicated to Eileen, from Eliz.
"Hope you like it, buddy!" says Eliz.
Source : Game Rankings


Shana want to buy a pretty satin red skinny tie its definitely not his bow tie!
"Lets go shopping!" says Eliz.
Source : Silly Jokes


How about getting a "Flying B" instead of a "Flying V"??
"Flying V's a kind of guitar, in case you didn't know" says Eliz.
Source : Portraits For You

I'll just stop here, in case it gets much more ridiculous then it is.
My Lovely Emo.

No comments: