Thursday 24 January 2008

ITS NOTHINGNESS

It really funny when a person who couldn't pronounce English words properly tries to speak English. (And Im not even talking about accent here yet) They can't even string a grammatically correct sentence and there they are ... ... You don't know who I'm talking about and I won't say who I'm talking about.
Today's the release of the GCE O'Level Results. Yiting is one of the top students! Ain't that great? As well as some of my other seniors too. I'm so happy for them. At the same time, for those whos results weren't what you expected, don't feel down! I'm here. TALK. TO. ME.
#1. Long hair = Heavy head. Don't you feel great after cutting off the manes?
#2. I exaggerate far too much, I have exaggerated actions, words and emotions. Sneeze, its mood swings, butty.
#3. I keep a diary. I just started this year, because I couldn't take the extremes.
#4. I sneezed.
#5. I wished I'll stop ranting, its irritating, kid.
I can't bloody stand up. Hell.
I put every-other person onto panic mode. I panic too much and these made me end up with messed up hair. It's ends curl and I will look somewhat, somehow, someway like ... Those characters from the HairSpray movie. Ok, you know what I mean.
Congratulations to Eileen for getting A1 for her Chinese Os.

NOTHINGNESS.

No comments: