Saturday 29 November 2008

WORK TILL DEATH

Honestly, I like the feeling of working to death.

I'm seriously extremely tired right now, and my eye circles are worse than those I developed during my examination period. Not only that, I've also partially lost my voice as well.

... ... I do feel a great sense of satisfaction though. And anyway, I get paid :)
I just hope I don't lose my voice, since I'll be leaving for Australia on this coming Monday. I don't want a bad throat to ruin my entire holiday. Argh.

Oh hell yes, I need to write this down.
Ernest and his other friend is extremely nice as well. He got food for Jiayi, Debbie and me while that Martin kid decided not to get food for us. Selfish kid, or shall I say timid ... ... Anyway, many thanks to Ernest and his friend (Whatever his name is) for getting us so many sets of lunch / dinner.

Lastly, do come down to the Expo for the IT fair :)
(WTH IS AN MP5 BTW??)

No comments: