Saturday 8 November 2008

Creative Juice

I bought some cool tartan material over at Spotlight today and oh-my-gosh, Plaza Singapura is CRAZEE, it's totally crazily crowded. Ok, enough of that, so now, I still have some other stuff I need to get.

#1 Cotton tee-shirt from Giordano (I'm on a budget)
#2 2 to 3 metres of lace from Chinatown
#3 Tee-shirt paint or anything that colours the shirt and won't come off when I wash it.
#4 Transparencies (Do they still sell this crap?) / any plastic stuff I my printer can print on.

I realise my grandmother has some red cloth ... I can make a heart pin or iron-ons or whatsoever ... ... BUT. But-but it's not going to be that red-baboon-ass thing though.

I can't wait for the Chemistry paper to be over, then it'll be the time for my creative juices to spill, I swear, it's exploding out of my head right now. It's just that ...
There-is-still-the-damn-Chemistry-paper-on-Wednesday.
Plus, my grandmother is in Australia now and I don't know how to operate the sewing machine.
I feel like dying. Damn it, why can't the Chemistry paper be on Monday instead of Wednesday? WHY!? And my damn nail broke! It's goddamnit bleeding!

By-the-way, I'll be glad to do your prom makeup for free. I promise you'll like it.

.
.
.

YOU'LL BE SUCH A HEAD-TURNER! :)

I am who I am, who I am, who I am, who-am-I?

No comments: