Wednesday 26 November 2008

Imperfect system

Today I accompanied Shana (and Felicia) for their Typhoid injection as well as to collect their uniforms. Felicia was a coward who kept complaining that "It was really painful!!" while Shana was the brave kid who went like, "Now, I can pierce my whole ear!"


(... ...)

And after collecting their uniforms, we went to a Manga cafe beside the Häagen Dazs HR.




16, 000 comics, but some (Or maybe most) are in Japanese, and we don't understand them.



"That girl is crazy, man. When I ask her what's that guy's name, all she do is to keep saying 'who' over and over again. It's annoying, man!"

Met up with Jiayi at Lot 1 (And she finally returned my scissors!) ... ... ... ... ... I borrowed a book on how to draw Fashion Models.
Speaking of the library, it's clean and huge now. I like it :)

My brother is intending to paint his room SKY BLUE. Ahhhhh! ... And this is something which he found while clearing his trash.


AHHHHHHHHH, A VINTAGE SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR WHICH BELONGS TO MY UNCLE.

My house has so much vinatge crap (If you remember, I found a really old vintage gaming system!) "AHH, ITS MARIO!"

No comments: