Saturday 22 November 2008

Tweety bird voice

I thought I heard a squeak.
... Maybe I'm half-deaf, but hmmm, whatever.

I hate it when some girls have this high-pitched voice. Honestly, I'm not sure if they're born with it or that they do it on purpose, because things can get seriously annoying when I listen to them for too long. It makes my ear drums burst, i think. And is it me, or did I just notice that this kind of people are more commonly seen in the Taiwan entertainment scene? ... Not saying that all of the girls from Taiwan possess this skill kind of voice, and anyway, I've heard quite a number of girls from Singapore with voices like this as well.

"It brings out the girlyness, doesn't it?"
Yeah, maaaaayyyybbbbeeee. But it definitely brings out the "Woah, that's f***ing act cute!" in a person as well. And yes-yes-yes, some people would probably go like "But what if she's born with it? She has no choice right?" Well, I'll tell you a secret : There's voice training lessons.

... Thank god I'm not born with a voice like that cause I think I'd rather have ZooG's voice ... At least he has a cute Australian accent. (And thank god none of my friends speak like that!)

.
.
.
.

HAHA, THIS IS CUTE ISN'T IT!!

Designing clothes for a living is so cool.

"Gimme gimme more, gimme more, gimme gimme more"
I dont know why the more I listen to that phrase, the more it sounds like Hokkien. Haha!

No comments: