Friday 7 November 2008

HHAAHAH, TOM CRUISE

We have to go a 1000 oceans wide.
A 1000 dark years when time has died.
(... ... Sexiest song ever. I think it's because of the vocalist.)

I need lots of material. I found this really cool site which teaches how to make clothes out of stupid old band tees. Gosh, I'm so getting the raw materials tomorrow and I was intending to learn how to operate the sewing machine from my grandmother, this way, I'll be able to modify all of my band tees ... Honestly though, it's going to be my first time making something like this, and I hope the effect turns out good. I just need to convince myself that I can do it like maybe ... if I just have to say the magic words and hold my magic sword ... By the power of grayskull :
I HAVE THE POWER
... Ok, lameshit. Alright, so if I have enough money, I'd also buy those stringy foam, tubes and stuff, and make a piece of Cyberlox or Cyberfalls or something.


LOL, Tom Cruise as Vampire Lestat...
What a totally random photo from out of nowhere

Wait, I have another random one.

Jiayi ; The Love Guru's sleeve

Maybe if I'm really in need for money during my holidays, I would probably make some dresses and sell it. (It'd probably be overpriced because paying for me to sew per hour is at least $20. *Evil laughter) Oh! I can sell Cyberlox!!!
... That would be ridiculous, since there aren't much Cyber-goths in Singapore (Argh, too bad, since I don't know how to do overseas shipment)

No comments: