Friday 14 November 2008

Shopping + Musical

The shopping trip with the clique was extremely fun and I'm lucky my mother didn't scold me when I told her I was going out with my friends at the last minute. Jiayi, Hanzi and Felicia all got extensions, Shana had a haircut (I didn't see how it looked like) and I bought a stupid tartan suspenders for Felicia's birthday party next Friday (The theme is ... geek / fashion disaster) And I'm obviously going as a geek, cause it's much easier.


This is how Hanzi looked like with her blonde. (Didn't manage to get her silver one)
Felicia (Mafia) posted lots of pictures of her blue hair on her blog anyway.

And after that, I met up with my primary school friends at Choa Chu Kang. Apparently, everyone was shocked when we saw Clare cause it seemed as though she had an extreme makeover. (And I think Christine laughed at me for putting a picture of Bill in my wallet?)
The De La Salle Aladdin Jr. Musical was extremely cute, with all the little kids strutting around the stage, singing and dancing (Especially love the Genie) and when Aladdin and Jasmine started singing "A Whole New World" I couldn't help but get reminded of Desmond and Alex's stupid duet.


Wy Lin, Liyuan, Christine, Me, Clare, Mindy and Diane.


Lol, me and Christine.


Wy Lin, Mindy and Clare.


Wy Lin and Mindy, somewhere in between the "I WAS HERE"

I'm so tired now. I need to get some more sleep.
**My mother has agreed to buy me the goth shoes!**

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EILEEN KHOO WAN TING
Its now 15th November, 12:05 AM
I owe you a present (And I think I owe alot of people presents. Oops.)

No comments: