Monday 3 November 2008

Random Rambling again, I swear

When the Gremlins turn bad.
"What's wrong with these people? Its the bad Gremlins that look cuter than the furry ones"
I was so happy that there weren't any bonding Singapore, globalisation or Venice questions in SEQ today, I think I smiled to myself in the middle of the exam. ... ... I'm so freaky.
... ... Seriously though, I don't give a heck what other people think of me ... So what if I'm a freak ... (At least it's better than being a total sicko)

Elizabeth : Today I ate a whole broccoli for lunch.
Felicia : WHAT! (Shows the unbelievable face)
But then, Shana agreed that she loves eating broccoli too.



... ... I want to buy albums, butI don't think that any CD shop in Singapore actually sells them ... Angelspit, Ego Likeness and Emilie Autumn.


I LOL when I saw this topless Astroboy in my uncle's house.

No comments: