Sunday 16 November 2008

Gothic HSM

MY GRANDMOTHER IS COMING BACK TODAY!

Anyway, I remember posting an entry long ago, about not wanting to cut my hair. OK, I take that back alright? Cause I can't wait to cut my hair right now!!! It's like a makeover and I can't wait to get rid of this stupid hippie hair.
Why I should seriously get rid of this hippie hair once and for all :

1) I was eating out at Pizza Hut today and my hair kept going into my mouth! STUPID HIPPIE HAIR!
2) IT MAKES MY FACE ITCHY.
3) I look like a tramp.
4) I saw this really cool short crop cut. I really should cut my hair.

*** *** *** ***
And everyone's talking about High School Musical. Lol, actually, I'd never be caught dead watching the movie, unless they have it in a gothic version.


Nah, Vanessa will never ever be caught dead with pink dreadlocks, please!

*** *** *** ***
Fate : The ultimate force that supposedly predetermines the course of events.
Cause you can't defy it.

No comments: