Wednesday 5 November 2008

I miss Bill

Today was a pretty weird day.
Weird but happy though.

A lot of things happened and I can't remember much, just that me and Shana were walking really slowly today, and I wonder why (It was like Pretty Handsome Awkward ... ... whatever that means)
Shana : We bought stuff!
Felicia : Well then, where is it?
Shana : Uh, in Eliz's bag?

That happened for about three times and it became more and more obvious , but oh well, at least ...
"MY GIRL IS GROWING UP!"
... ... Like you know what I mean.

And some people are not what they seem to be, which made me and Shana really confused.
(SighSighSighSighSighSighSighSighSighSigh) Which had me thinking. Oh well, I miss fangirling over Bill.


... Gosh, how can anyone look so good and flawless.
You look so beautiful

Du wirst fur mich immer heilig sein 8)

No comments: