Thursday 6 November 2008

Random Ramblings 2

And I feel like (Insert whatever violent tendencies) whenever I ... ...
... Nevermind.

Shana & Eliz : (Talking about something which made us really angry)
Goddamn Radio : BA-BA-DA-DA, BA-BA-DA-DA ...
Shana & Eliz : ... ... Oh-my-gosh ...
And we started lauging hysterically. Gosh, maybe we love Travis McCoy secretly.

And we were acting out "what-If-I-Call-The-Radio-Station-But-They-Don't-Have-My-Song?" scenarios.
Caller : I DON'T WANT (Insert band name #1) OR (Insert band name #2) I HATE (Insert)!!

(Sigh) Listening to The Art of Suicide now, while secretly hoping it will make me remeber quotes about Vinod ... Damn, why am I not a mugger? Why, man! Things are so crazy, man!

Everyone agrees that Zoog has the cutest-est accent EVER!



But obviously, I'm still not over Bill. 8)

No comments: