Sunday 23 November 2008

Baroque party, anyone?

So wear me like a locket around your throat, I'll weigh you down, I'll watch you choke.
You look so good in blue, you look so good in blue.

I think Shana and Jiayi are planning to hold a party for both of their birthdays. Shana suggested something about holding it at Jiayi's porch and we can bbq there, though Jiayi said that her bbq pit is "really small". Gosh, I hope its an themed party and no more bbq please, cause theme parties don't go too well with bbq (It's far too hot in costumes!) Anyway, I hope their theme would be something more daring, like maybe ... Baroque? Cyber-goth?

Digressing : I love Baroque and I think it's because of Angelspit. Angelspit had this "Cyber Baroque Ball" which is something like a mini-concert, and I thought that the combination between Cyber Goth and Baroque was really cool :)

But the only thing about giving the party a Baroque theme is that we'll be spending an amount of money on renting these costumes for the party, and girls will have difficulties playing games in these huge gowns.
(AND GUYS WOULD PROBABLY LOOK LIKE SIR STAMFORD RAFFLES! HAHAHA!)


Argh, so damn cool.

My crazy phone can't receive smses sometimes!! CRAZY PHONE.

"I could tell that you could tell that I was taking my time"

No comments: