Saturday 15 November 2008

I'm a 16 year old granny

I'm feeling damn granny-like today
I finished cutting up the fabric and now I just need to wait patiently for my grandmother to come back on Sunday, so she can teach me how to use the sewing machine.
Lol, I remember Hanzi asking if anyone knows how to knit.
... I'd never be caught dead knitting. Its an extremely granny thing to do, and I already thought that sewing was already granny enough.
But I can't wait to see the finish product of my skirt though :)


Lol, I used stuff like the curve ruler and a compass to draw.
... Drawing a huge circle on fabric was physically and mentally draining.

And hell yeah, my mother bought me goth shoes :)

"Shut up and eat"
Take a moment to reflect.
And don't worry about anyone forgetting you.

I don't want to grow up.

No comments: