Tuesday 11 November 2008

The alternative culture.

She think we're crazy.
And what can she do? We love ourselves like this.

Today, I really enjoyed studying Chemistry :) And tomorrow is the last paper, and I swear I'll flip when I'm waiting for the Chief Examiner to release us. And after the paper, my clique's gonna wreck havoc at K-box, and we're not leaving until we shatter their glass with our powerful voices ... ... Yeah, right!
I realise I'm in love with doing DIY stuff, like how-to-make-a-hippie-tie-dye / how-to-rip-a-baby-doll-apart-and-turn-it-into-a-dress and stuff like this. Currently planning on drawing a sketch first, then I'll start work right away on the day after Graduation Night. Of course, as a starter, I'll be using easy-to-work-with-materials like cotton, then I'll slowly 'upgrade' to using more difficult (and probably more expensive) materials like PVC. Lol. I can consider turning this hobby into a job.

... ... I'm not looking forward to the Graduation Night though, cause I'm feeling hell guilty my mother to paid for all my expenses (Whoops) And I can imagine almost all of the girls wearing a "ell-bee-dee"

Ugh, when are all my online bought stuff arriving? I'm getting impatient.


AND I'M DYING TO GET THIS!

No comments: