Tuesday 4 November 2008

The official tagger / tag-along-kid

I'm a tagger.
The tag-along-kid (Think leech)

I think I'm already in my holiday mood ... This is bad, cause I still have Chinese, Lit and Chemistry ... ... After that, I want to get a holiday job. Damn you Nelson, fancy working in a bank.

Felicia and I went back to the school today. IT WAS CRAZEE, I TELL YOU! CRAZEE! It was raining damn heavily and I was half-drenched though I'm holding an umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh) and Felicia was wet throughout! To think that we went back for a piece of stupid receipt which we didn't even get at the end of the day! Bloody hell!!!


Postcard from Shana.


Gosh, I love the effects!
Too bad it didn't work on other pictures, or I'll post the steps here.

Infiltrating through the system.

No comments: